Thursday, September 8, 2011

A 3 year old "Pretty Woman"?

If you could dress your 3-year-old up as anything in the world, it'd be a prostitute, right?
What's that you say? You'd dress your toddler up to resemble anything BUT that? Good. Some people WOULD dress their daughter as a whore.  Especially Wendy Dickey! She is such a fan of the movie Pretty Woman that she decided why not let her beauty pageant daughter wear that famous slutty get up with the black boots, horrible looking blue and white dress and wig on TLC's show Toddlers and Tiaras.
She defended her decision by telling TMZ the child-size sex worker ensemble is "less revealing than gymnastics wear and swimsuits," and "a lot less harmful." WHAT?! Less Harmful!!?? Of course who cares if a sexual offender envisions thoughts with this girl, IT'S LESS HARMFUL!!! She did dress her daughter up in the classy outfit worn at the horse races but TLC edited it out.  Ratings and controversy are much more interesting that way.
Dickey explains her views by saying "I'm raising my child just as well as any mother does ... I take my kid to church every week ... at least I'm not forcing them into sports and getting my child injured like some parents ... People need to look at their own family and what they're doing. I don't know why people are focusing so much on pageant moms when there's much more harmful things people are letting their children do!"
I don't know about you, but I don't even let my 5 year old daughter walk around Sea World with only her bathing suit on! And I sure don't think it's wrong to teach your kids sports! My kids are not gallivanting around like a SHOW DOG dressed up like a SLUT!
Somebody needs to call Julia Roberts and see what she thinks of this!


http://tlc.discovery.com/videos/toddlers-tiaras-pretty-woman.html

No comments:

Post a Comment