Thursday, November 24, 2011

Dad shares voicemail

Below is a link to a voicemail Michelle left her dad the morning before she disappeared. He shared it with the public on Thanksgiving day.

http://www.cfnews13.com/video?clip=http://static.cfnews13.com/newsvideo/cfn/missing-mom-voicemall-1124.flv&vtitle=Voicemail%20left%20by%20missing%20mom%20Michelle%20Parker%20to%20her%20father

"Hey Dad, It's about 8:40 just giving you a shout on Wednesday morning. I know you are at work. Call me when you have lunch or a break or at the end of your day. Ok? I love you. I'll talk to you soon bye."

Michelle's friends and family were hoping for a Thanksgiving miracle and she that she would be found. Says her mother, Yvonne, "Michelle is always in charge of the sweet potato casserole. Michelle is awesome. She likes to cook. She likes to bake. She loves to be around the family."

 Brad Parker, her father says "When she calls ‘Hey Daddy,’ I say ‘how much money you need.’ It's Thanksgiving. I'm gonna save this forever."

1 comment: