Thursday, April 14, 2011

Nobody requested this, Just needed to let you know

“Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." ~ Christopher Robin to Pooh


I think that quote sums it up perfectly.  I want to dedicate this blog to my friends, old and new alike whose ears or should I say EYES have been drying up and falling off reading my emails or my statuses, trying to comfort me.


People that know me, know that I do put up walls in order to keep myself from getting hurt and sometimes those walls do cave in. They also know these walls are there for legitimate reasons. When these walls collapse and people are able to destroy pieces of me, my friends are always there to make me feel a little better.


Thank you, dear friends, for listening to my crazy rants when I need to vent and for listening to my insecurities.  Trust me, they exist because I have allowed myself to be brought down by people that shouldn't matter to me.  Or in recent cases, by people that should be lifting me up and not bringing me down. Oh well.....happens to the best of us, I guess.


I put up that quote, because in the worst of my moments, you guys turn into Christopher Robin to my Pooh. The past 2 days have been tough on me and I want to thank you guys again for being my leaning posts when I'm about to fall.

Again guys, I love you and I will try to be the prettiest, sassiest, sexiest, best mother and female I can be!


Sometimes you put walls up not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to break them down.

So on that note, those who have not moved to Florida as of today.....you guys need to move asap! LOL

1 comment: