Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My love....my secret lover....my soulmate....my bestest friend in the whole world.....

Again, I repeat... My love....my secret lover....my soulmate....my bestest friend in the whole world....., no, not my husband, though he follows close behind. LOL It is my wonderful friend from High School. We will call her Chainsaw :).....She will appreciate this. See...she is terrified of chainsaws! I found this out at HHN one year. Anyhoo, I adore this chick. She is the most understanding person I know, though sometimes she tries to bring out the best in me.....which I hate. See......I like the worst in me!  My husband loves her, my kids adore her, I would marry her! HAHAHA!!!!  I love this girl so much, that I have chosen to have her and her fiancee ( A JETS fan-BOOOO!!!), the Godparents to my third child. This first blog topic was actually her suggestion. No, I'm not her stalker! :) She wanted to know how much I love her! So.......yup CHAINSAW, I LOVE YOU!!!!! We ALL love you!!!!!!!! Enjoy!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA OMG THIS IS AMAZING AND IT MADE MY DAY!!! I enjoy trying to bring the best out of you, especially since it annoys you so darn much :) <3 you bunches!

    ReplyDelete