Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Mom strangles son and kills self

 Charlotte and Owen Schilling were reported missing on May 10. She checked him out of school and they were last seen alive at a convenience store.  A video surveillance shows Owen hugging her and Charlotte kissing him on the head. They were found May 20 and officials have now released their cause of death.  They were both strangled with zip ties.
Her family says she was a good mother who loved her children. I'm sorry, but I don't care how depressed you are. You do not take your children's lives! Kill yourself and yourself only! Anybody who kills their own children does not love them! This pissed me off so much when I read this and I saw her sister in law praise what a good mom she was! It's insane!   She killed your nephew! Why are you praising how caring she was with her baby!? Check out the video below:

No comments:

Post a Comment