Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thoughts on new Ms. Universe ruling

So of course by now, most of us know that Ms. Universe will be allowing Transgenders to be competing for their country. Ms. Canada was disqualified then allowed to represent Canada in the pageant.



So here are my thoughts.If you feel offended like some people have been feeling lately with what I write, here's the thing....I DON'T CARE! You can choose to read it and go think the world revolves around you or go someplace else. Anyhoo......1. I don't care if you choose to change your sex because you will be happier being something else. BUT, this is MS. UNIVERSE! If you are not born a lady originally, then go start a petition to start a new competition called MS. TRANSGENDER!!! Don't ruin a tradition that has been going on in households among moms and their daughters!
I don't know how I'll feel if my daughter tells me "oh, that lady is pretty!" SHE IS NOT A LADY! She was MADE into one!
Anyway, I just needed to get that off my back. I want to hear thoughts on this, because it disgusts me.

Now this one wants to go and compete for Bolivia next year. Guess we know who won't be winning next years competition if she goes through :)

No comments:

Post a Comment