Monday, September 26, 2011

Christina's Fundraiser was a SUCCESS!!!

This past Sunday at Beso Lounge in NYC,  1 year to the day that they met up at our 10 year High School reunion, some of Christina's friends met up again along with others to celebrate her life and passion. They held a fundraiser to earn donations for her family, her wife, and her dream.

I hear that it was a success. People won prizes from raffles and shared in memories of a wonderful person.


Jessica Shay

Beso Lounge


One of the coordinators of the event, Todd Alessandro said "Everything went so well!" He even said the painting I made for the event was a hit!  Another coordinator, Jessica Shay said "We raised a little over $3000 at the Fundraiser for Christina last night. I'm so full of love today and I just know its because she's smiling down on each and every one of us. 1+1=♥"




My painting among event goers and Coordinator Todd.
Thanks to Xtina Roldos, Alex Tull and Anthony Argo for the images!  

1 + 1 = <3

Personally, I want to say that it was a pleasure being part of this event to honor Christina. Love is Love no matter what!  


Don't forget to love me at https://www.facebook.com/gbeken#!/pages/Anything-about-Everything/156722501071355

No comments:

Post a Comment